Jordan’s Work Experience
Lead Analytics Strategy Consultant
Apr 2016 – Present
• Drove the development of sophisticated analytics services to offer to clients using HelloWorld loyalty programs, drafting proposals along with negotiating and closing deals. Secured a contract of $2M+ to be the dedicated analytics branch for AARP, providing robust data management services. Increased revenue through analytics services from $250K to a forecasted $4M+ in under 2 years.
• Effectively managed the team responsible for the development and delivery of promotion and loyalty program technology across a range of industries, directing product strategy and development of business intelligence and analytics platforms. Delivered big picture perspective across key stakeholders including internal teams, executive management, and client representatives. Acted as Scrum Master with oversight in scheduling, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and delegating tasks among team members.
• Oversaw extensive account management services on behalf of development teams. Built and maintained strong relationships with client representatives to understand their needs and compile detailed requirements for data platforms. Worked closely with major clients such as Samsung, Clorox, AARP, J&J, Rogaine, Nathan’s and Starbucks.
• Managed the deployment of various internal analytics, automation, and business performance tracking to improve the assessment and forecasting of business performance and potential opportunities. Compiled performance data onto a central platforms, automating multiple data management processes through dashboards and reports, in one example reducing labour time needed in compiling data from 80 hours to 15 minutes.
Apr 2014 – Mar 2016
• Drove vision for product strategy, roadmaps, user experience, business cases, technical specifications, and the entire software delivery process, working extensively with Atlassian products (Jira/Confluence/HipChat). Employed Agile methodology in managing software development, UI design, launch planning, and testing/QA processes.
• Led the development of key business solutions for clients, driving engineering teams building products for both web and mobile devices. Product development included solutions such as media sites, business intelligence platforms, and online social networking.
Co-Founder and Director/Board Member
August 2010 – Present
• Directed the launch and development of a new and innovative software company developing SaaS cloud-based RFID inventory management platform for the Retail industry. Led all aspects of product development, planning, hiring, onboarding, product implementations and launches, ongoing operations, and sales engineering.
• Deployed RFID product solutions to major retailers, distributions centers, warehouses, and sport venues across North America, improving client overall efficiency in tracking and inventory management procedures.
V.P. Business Development
Feb 2009 – Aug 2010
• Cultivated strategic B2B initiatives with international telecoms and enterprise clients resulting in YOY revenue growth of over 300% for company’s mobile apps
• Drove customer loyalty and adoption by +50%
Sr. Product Planner
Feb 2003 – Dec 2008
• P&L responsibilities for Lead Management products carrying yearly revenue of $3M+ and used by over 5000 dealers throughout North America
• Grew CRM product line resulting in 150% growth and top line revenue $6M+ yearly
• Directed post acquisition merger of infrastructure and systems to Cobalt (CDK)
• Designed and implemented CRM, digital marketing and business intelligence for OEMs including GM, Chrysler, VW, Audi, Nissan, Volvo, Honda, Subaru, and Ford
Co-Founder and V.P. Operations
1999 – Feb 2003
• Co-founded company and grew business to 50+employees and 250+ clients before being acquired
• Launched 100’s of websites, landing pages and digital media material along with the first to market SaaS CRM platform in auto retailing
• Directly responsible for product, R&D, fundraising, HR, operations, IT and support
• Negotiated successful investor exit at a $10M valuation in under 4 years